These are the questions asked to the applicants in the Hawaii tour
airplane in the middle of May.
- Namie Amuro's birthday is 20th September, 1997.
- The school of KARATE they learned in Okinawa is KOBAYASHI-GENBUKAN.
- Their first TV regular program in Super Monkeys era is
"KATO & KEN Busters".
- They debuted 1992/9/15 as Super Monkeys.
- She played as Tomoko Mamiya in "Ichigo Hakusho", her first drama
- Tieup of "DANCING JUNK" is Lotte Muscut gum.
- Radio drama "Tokyo Mambo Girls" broadcasted on 1993/8/2, and its
original story was serially published in the comic magazine "Shojo
- She played Yuki Uchida's younger sister in "Toki Wo Kakeru Shojo".
- Credit became Namie Amuro only since "Taiyo No Season".
- She was in black in the jacket of "Stop the music".
- Her first payed concert was at Nakano Sunplaza.
- It was "DJ GROOVE" video that was sold in 1995/9/1.
- The opening number of 1995/12/27 Okinawa convention center concert
was "Body Feels EXIT".
- They sang "TRY ME" when they firstly appeared in NHK "KOHAkUUTAGASSEN".
- She won "Hososho" in the 33th Golden Arrow Award.
- In her first motion picture "That's Cunning", she co-played with
Masahiro Matsuoka of TOKIO.
- She has a camera in her hands in the jacket of "SWEET 19 BLUES" single.
- She accepted an interview by AP communication, broadcasting latest
news to the whole world, and they broadcasted her interview to
600 TV stations in the whole world in August, 1996.
- Wani Books published her first picture book "#1977920".
- She won Best Dressers Prize in 1996.
- She won the Grand Prix in the 38th Japan Record Grand Prix.
- She made the first throw in the opening ceremony at Yomiuri Giants
Official Game. At that time, Giants fought against Chunichi Dragons.
- In May of 1997, she co-worked with globe and Tomomi Kahara at the
- Osaka Dome concert on 1997/7/26 was postponed because of her illness.
- She had Peking and Shanghai concerts in China in November, 1997.
- She sang "CAN YOU CELEBRATE?" in the NHK KOHAKU UTAGASSEN of 1997,
and its peak time watchers rate was 59.1%.
- Her first single since the maternal rest "I HAVE NEVER SEEN" tied up
with Kose Vissee.
- In the Final Summer Dream Stage at Chiba Marine Stadium in August,
1999, she finally sang "Don't wanna cry".
- Dallas Austin, the producer of "SOMETHING 'BOUT THE KISS" has ever
also produced Boyz II Men.
- She appeared the last year's NHK KOHAKU UTAGASSEN, which was her
continuous 5th appearance. At the same time, it was 50th
anniversary of that program.